Limited Time Offer Ending Soon...
NEW! From Psychotherapist & Trauma Specialist Matthias J. Barker…
The 3 Fundamentals Of Healing From Trauma We All Must Go Through
Watch The Video Below…
Unshackle Yourself From Traumatic Experiences Using Strategies Backed By The Latest Science Read The Brief Letter Below To Discover The Healing Journey…
You might be thinking:
“How do I know if my trauma therapy is working?”
“I’m considering therapy but not sure which method is best for me”
“What would it mean (or feel like) to be “healed” or “normal”?”
If you’ve ever wondered about any of the above, and you’d like some practical tools for recovering from trauma, keep reading…
My name is Matthias Barker.
I’m a licensed, practicing psychotherapist who specializes in working with trauma.
In my experience…
One Of The Hardest Aspects Of Healing From Trauma Is Simply Not Knowing What The Process Entails.
I hear it all the time…
Maybe you've been going to therapy for a while, invested a lot of time and money into it, opened up some dark places, and you still don't feel any closer to a breakthrough…
Maybe you don't know if what you’re doing is making a difference, or you keep running the same destructive behavior pattern while wishing you could just change…
Or, maybe the idea of trauma therapy is new to you, and you’re unsure of what’s involved (and a little intimidated)...
The bottom line is simple:
You Should Know What Healing Looks Like…
You should be able to recognize the landmarks of healing from trauma, so, while you're doing the work, you can know whether you're moving in the right direction or not.
How do you get there?
How do you begin to tackle what is possibly the worst thing that’s ever happened to you?
This is something I struggled with when I was first introduced to trauma therapy….
It can feel like there’s an insurmountable gap between the things you do to avoid or appease the overwhelming emotion under the surface — feeling numb, detaching from others, escaping, self-medicating with food, drugs, alcohol, or social media — and confronting it head on.
But there is good news:
I've scoured the psychological research on healing from trauma and compiled what I think are the fundamentals the field generally agrees upon.
What do I mean?
Every form of trauma therapy has their unique way of describing trauma healing but the core essence of what needs to happen for this gap to be bridged is the same.
I recently recorded a workshop I call The Healing Journey.
In these recordings, I bring together the central ideas common to five of the most evidence-based and prevalent trauma therapies available, and break them down in a simple way — removing all the fancy terms — so anyone can understand them.
You’ll get practical tools and insights you can use right away to feel more confident in approaching a deep wound…
And discover how to come from a position of strength, so you don’t have to approach these wounds from a weakened and fragile place.
Knowing these fundamentals will help you feel like you have a more solid footing to stand on when tackling difficult subjects…
And strengthen your belief that there's something on the other side of this, and you’re equipped to cross the terrain needed to get there.
My goal was to make it understandable, clear, and relevant to you,
no matter where you are in your personal journey…
So you’re not just searching through the dark for a light switch, waiting for a breakthrough to come, but you feel tangible reassurance
that you’re moving in the right direction.
This Workshop Is For You, If You…
- Are feeling stuck, or worried the emotions are going to be overwhelming if you do attempt to work through what happened.
- Feel skeptical, not sure if therapy is going to work for you, or don’t want to pay a bunch of money for someone to criticize you or poke holes in everything you say.
- Have been in counseling for a while and feel like the breakthrough hasn't come yet. (Maybe you’ve even thought about giving up).
- Are searching for a practical answer to help you on your healing journey.
- Or maybe you find yourself at the beginning of the work, wanting to know what the whole process will look like.
No matter where you’re starting from, you’ll get the confidence of knowing how the healing journey unfolds, so you can track your steps and know how far along you are.
To help you decide if it’s for you…
Here’s A Sample Of What’s Covered In The Workshop:
- Breakthrough techniques for maintaining your calm when recalling “intense” memories (Also, why this is critical to processing past wounds and traumas)
- A step-by-step model for moving past self-reinforcing, negative behaviors (Gain the strength to go beyond merely appeasing bad habits, and confront them at the source)
- Key checkpoints in healing from trauma that will empower you to trust the process (Like having a roadmap to follow that shows you the signposts along the way)
- The 3 fundamentals of healing from trauma (These are the basics which all trauma therapies agree upon, despite their differences.)
- How to let stress exit the body on a deep physiological level (Helpful in dealing stubborn, seemingly irrational feelings you just can’t “shake”)
- A practical look into the leading therapeutic modalities today (Why they work, and how they assist in healing. You’ll come away with solutions you can use right away.)
- The critical importance of your “emotional threshold” when reviewing a traumatic event (And how this understanding lets you develop new insights essential to putting the past behind you)
- Science-backed methods for recalibrating the body’s energy (Trauma is often held in “stuck” physiological patterns that encourage healing when released)
- How the stories we tell ourselves around a traumatic event shape our emotional responses (And why this can lead to a set of problematic, hard-to-quit behaviors that leave you stumped)
- Strategies to “rescript” the thinking patterns keeping you stuck (Aha moments don’t always come from a “wise therapist”, but can be a natural result of opening ourselves up to the therapy experience in new ways)
- Using mindfulness and trauma-informed yoga to release trapped energy (Depending on where you are in your journey, incorporating this could lead to the breakthrough you’ve been waiting for)
- How to know which stage of healing you’re in so you can chart a path forward (Or know if you’re on track)
- 3 levels of grounding exercises designed to help lower the intensity (Use these when discussing a traumatic event results in shortness of breath, agitation, fatigue, headaches, stomach aches, or other seemingly uncontrollable responses)
- And much more…
That’s just a taste of the real-life tools and strategies waiting for you in the workshop.
My style is down-to-earth, approachable, and free of psychobabble.
Also, as this is a recorded workshop, at no time will you be required to share anything personal.
You’ve got full control of when you pause, rewind, stop, and come back to the work.
(I want you to come back at your own pace, as it’ll help you heal when you’re ready).
If things get too intense, for any reason, use the grounding exercises included with the workshop to regain control over your physiology and come back to emotional calm.
It’s why I advise you to familiarize yourself with these tools before beginning the workshop; having them in your back pocket will give you the confidence to approach difficult topics.
“Matthias has a natural engaging presence. His ideas and how he expresses them are very relatable. I also really like the workbooks.”
“I have always seen snippets of content in Instagram and was very excited for Matthias’ workshop… It was calm, Matthias spoke softly and slowly, and was very thorough with his explanations. It was very well done, and I can’t wait to take more!
“I LOVE how Matthias explains how these experiences actually change our brains and that we can implement those strategies to improve those areas of the brain damaged by trauma
So, What’s The Investment?
The workshop retails for just
$99... (That’s half the cost of an average therapy session.)
If you order today, you'll get instant, lifetime access to start watching for one payment of just $49.
You’ll find it to be the perfect complement to whatever work you’re currently doing, whether you’re in counseling or not.
[FREE BONUS #1]
The “Labels We Live By” PDF Workbook
This workbook is geared at your internal dialogue, and is designed to cut straight to the heart of any internal criticism, labels you may be saddling yourself with.
You’ll discover how to rewrite the story you wrote about yourself and the world as a result of a traumatic experience.
The activities included are designed to raise insight and help you build trust in dialogue with traumatic parts, so you can begin to reintegrate them and stop working against yourself.
You’ll get instant digital access to download it if you order today.
[FREE BONUS #2]
Live Q&A with Matthias!
You can also attend the live Q&A follow up I’ll be hosting in the next month so you can get your questions answered.
The workshop is designed to be straightforward, actionable, and practical…
That said, every case is unique; this is your chance to interact with me live, so you have the opportunity to make the most out of the workshop.
You’ll be able to access this exclusive live Q&A at no additional charge with your order.
Within minutes, you’ll be emailed a link to view the workshop on any of your devices.
Your healing journey doesn’t have to remain a question mark.
You should know the signposts to recovering from a traumatic event.
It’s hard enough already without feeling like you’re constantly in the dark.
My goal is for this workshop to light your way, and give you the reinforcement you need to boldly go forward with hope and confidence.
Hope to see you there!
Matthias J. Barker
P.S. Here are some of the questions most commonly asked about the workshop:
Meet Matthias Barker
Hi, I’m Matthias. I have a Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, and I've been formally trained for treating high-acuity sexual trauma and problematic sexual behavior.
I discovered psychotherapy during a crisis in my 20s that led to processing my own struggle with depression and childhood trauma. Today, I love seeing the principles that saved my life help others too.
I'm about showing you how to move towards what's meaningful in the midst of hardship. My clinical practice is based in Nashville, Tennessee where I specialize in treating childhood trauma and marital issues.
I wanted to make this workshop available for people that don't have access to counseling or feel that counseling is too intense of a step to take in their process right now. You’ll find it to be a good (and safe) introduction to the idea of trauma treatment.